Back to all posts
Posted on

Payments to School

Please note that any cheques being made out to the school must be written out to "Parkland Immanuel Christian School".  The bank will no longer accept cheques written out to "PICS".

E-transfers are also accepted as a method of payment for student fees (Athletics, band, Drama, Outdoor Ed, Field trips, Grad, etc). Please ensure to indicate who and what the etransfer is for.

E-transfers for student fees can be sent to [email protected]

E-transfers for tuition and/or High School surcharge payments must be sent to [email protected]

E-transfers for the chocolate almond fundraiser must be sent to [email protected]

If you have any questions, please contact the office. 


Prev Post Next Post